This long standing member of ‘Preferred Hotels & Resorts’ offers the very best of pampering, leisure and golf facilities and is only 30 minutes from Dublin. Built in 1832, on the banks of the River Liffey, the original house was modelled on a French Château and still retains many of its original architectural features, art work and antiques.
It opened as a luxury hotel in 1991 and was Ireland’s first AA Five Red Star Property. The K Club is home to two championship Golf Courses- The Palmer Ryder Cup Course and the Palmer designed Smurfit Course.
To this day it continues to deliver the very highest levels of service and standards in terms of its food and beverage offerings, spa treatments, and business facilities.