Privacy & Cookies Policy
At Republic of Experience we want to safeguard and preserve your privacy when you visit our site or communicate electronically with us.
Republic of Experience is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information through which you can be identified when using our website, you can be assured that your specific information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) adopted by the European Parliament in April 2018 and enforced by May 25th, 2018. Should you request us to update, or delete, your Personal Data from our records, contact us by email at email@example.com
The information we collect
Our website is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) adopted by the European Parliament in April 2018 and enforced by May 25th, 2018.
- Details of your visit to this website & the resources that you accessed; including, but not limited to: traffic data, location data, hardware and software being used and other communication data. None of this information allows us to identify you specifically as an individual.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, specifically to improve our products and services.
We gather information about your computer for our services & to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website.
The information does not identify you personally, and is statistical data about visitors & their use of this site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
We gathering information about the use of our website by using a cookie file. Cookies are downloaded to your computer’s hard drive automatically and help us improve our website & the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies, which can be done by activating a setting on your browser to decline the cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
Any information we collect & store directly relating to you is collected when you email us or use the contact form. This data is used to enable us to provide our services to you. We may use this information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To provide information on other products or services which we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically, so transmission of such data is therefore sent entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website! These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check, as we don’t accept any responsibility or liability for their policies.
Access To Information
For your own knowledge, the European Data Protection Board ensures strict adherence to the fine principles that underpin it. Data must:
- Be processed fairly and lawfully
- Be obtained only for specified, lawful purposes
- Be adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Be accurate and updated regularly
- Not be held for any longer than required
- Be processed according to the rights of the data subjects
- Be protected accordingly
- Not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA), unless the destination complies with adequate protection criteria
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) gives you:
- the right of access to the information that we hold about you
- the right of rectification/correction of the information that we hold about you
- the right of erasure/to be forgotten
- the right of restriction on processing
- the right to object to processing
- the rights of portability/wanting your data
Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you relating to the above please contact us using the contact details below.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.